Kindergarten ESL: ESL Textbooks for Young ESL Students
This Kindergarten ESL curriculum, for children ages up to 11 or 12, was developed in cooperation with a language school in Hong Kong. These ESL Textbooks have a Science Fiction theme. Each Guide has many colored activity pages that can be laminated, including Kindergarten ESL Picture Bingo games that teach oral comprehension.
There are 10 Children’s ESL Textbooks, following a sequential progression of difficulty. The Textbooks are divided into 2 halves:
– the first part (Book 1A – Book 3b), for Kindergarten ESL beginners, uses rhyming verse.
– the second part, (Book 4A – Book 5B), introduces grammar.
Kindergarten ESL Textbook Features:
- Complete package for Teachers
- Use over and over – Print as Many as You Need!
- Written by experienced ESL Teachers and tested in the classroom
- Complete instructions for teachers, instructors or family
- Saves Time – These Kindergarten ESL Textbooks are ready to use
- Each Kindergarten ESL Textbook Includes Writing, Speaking, and Conversation Practice
- Glossary of new words and vocabulary
- Fun activites that get kids listening and speaking
- Puzzles, games, quizzes, tests for practicing reading, speaking and writing
- Illustrated with original artwork and pictures
- Grammar developed incrementally
- Can be used as supplemental material for any course
- Convenient Ebook Format – Instant Download
- Download immediately after purchase